Well. It has happened. George W. Bush and his administration and the governmaent for which they preside over have lived up to the horrorific fear with which I anticipated this term. People have died in hugs numbers without cause. People who because of their race or social class or both are dead, homeless and being portrayed in the media as looters and not as the victims of mass neglect that they are. I'm at a loss. This is our homeland security? This is the proud high nation that stands as some kind of example to the rest of the world as a great democracy. I'm sickened by this governments arogance, past and present. The Red Cross shouldn't have to exist in a country where we pay taxes on items with our already taxed income. Where even The Red Cross pays taxes. This, while our leader naps through his second term.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home